Information We Collect
When you use our Services, we may collect and use personally identifiable information about you, as well as other information. “Personally identifiable information” includes your name, email address, and other similar information that can be used to identify you. More specifically, when you use our Services, we may collect the following information:
- We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “gifs,” “pixel tags” and “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Services, including your name, email address, or other information. You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at info@Okera.com. If you wish to delete or suspend your account, please email us at info@Okera.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason, including information you provide in emails you send us, or submissions you may make to our contact form.
A “cookie” is a small computer file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Keep in mind, however, that some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
"Do Not Track" Requests
Okera’s Services currently do not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect from you primarily to enable us to provide our Services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, your information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you, including via your email address, with information relating to our Services;
- To administer our Services, including by monitoring and analyzing our Services traffic and usage patterns.
We use physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our Services. These procedures include, but are not limited to, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and Services monitoring. We also limit access to any personally identifiable information we receive to employees who need access to that information in order to do their jobs. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your data to our Services thus is done entirely at your own risk.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information as follows:
- Assist us in providing our products and services to you, including by acting on our behalf to fulfil orders, deliver packages, send postal mail and email, remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer assistance;
- Compile statistics and reports regarding our audience and the users of our Services.
Such third parties have access to personal information as needed to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to use it for other purposes. We do not sell or rent personal information collected through the Services to anyone.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process (such as a subpoena), or enforceable government request;
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Okera, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Third Party Websites
Okera’s Services may contain links to other sites, including those of third parties or business partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices other websites use. By accessing other third party websites or applications through our Services, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use Okera’s Services.
Okera’s Services are hosted and operated in the United States (“US”) and elsewhere in the world. By using the Services, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to the US. If you are accessing the Services from outside the US, please be advised that US law may not offer the same privacy protections are the law of your jurisdiction.
California Privacy Rights
California law allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Okera does not share any California consumer personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us using the contact information set forth below.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Services are designed and intended for those who are at least 18 years old. By using our Services, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age. No one under age 18 is authorized to submit any information, including personally identifying information, on our Services. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 18 use our Services. Parents or legal guardians of children under 18 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf.
995 Market St. 11th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103