The rise of data lakes and adjacent patterns such as the lakehouse has given data teams increased agility and the ability to leverage major amounts of data.
At the same time, new data privacy legislation and the impact of major cybersecurity breaches has led to the call for responsible data use, requiring new approaches to data privacy and security.
Organizations that can use data responsibly to accelerate innovation and protect the business will be at a significant advantage over their competitors.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Challenges that teams face when trying to secure their data lake access
- The three C’s of secure data access: compatibility, consistency, and completeness
- Common approaches to solving this problem and their tradeoffs
- Building blocks for solving the problem in a scalable way
- Live demo of the Okera Dynamic Access Platform