Trying to secure data stored in silos both on-premises and in the cloud is a challenge.
Growth in privacy regulations, as well as concern over compromised data or company trade secrets, make this an even bigger problem to address.
Most organizations have outdated policies, frameworks and obsolete tooling which prevents them from leveraging their data fully and without compromise.
Download the Gartner® Strategic Roadmap for Data Security Platform Convergence, 2022 to learn about the key elements of a successful data security platform (DSP), including:
- Data governance, privacy and risk
- Data loss prevention (DLP)
- Data discovery and classification
- Data access governance (DAG)
- Data access control
- Data(base) activity monitoring (DAM)
- Data masking
- Data encryption
- Data risk analytics