Secure Data Access for Everyone
Extend data security for tabular data to multi-structured files without having to create a new policy, and scale natively on Amazon EMR
OkeraEnsemble has taken the concept of “single-pane-of-glass” to data security and added unprecedented capabilities to its already well-established product that protects billions of transactions every single day.
Now you can have a single policy that controls access to your data across various data warehouses and data lakes, like Amazon Redshift, AWS EMR, Athena, and Snowflake. That single policy can even authorize access to files on an object store, like Amazon S3 through attribute-based access control (ABAC).
- Okera tagging, classification, and policy management is now extended to files, including images, documents, videos and audio files.
- One single platform to analyze unstructured and structured data with all the data security and compliance included.
- An elegant way for data owners to safely and securely define collaborative environments for analysts, data scientists, low-code business users with read and write access.
- Expanded ABAC principles to include files for better security and consistent policy enforcement using an easy to use GUI or Okera APIs.
- Ability to leverage your existing compute infrastructure and achieve elasticity at scale. Extension of Okera nScale to OK4All ensures consistent policy enforcement and auditing with no added costs for access control of tabular or file data on Amazon EMR.
OkeraEnsemble: File Access Control with ABAC and nScale
One policy for table and multi-structured files now accessible to non-technical users. Natively scale on Amazon EMR.
Avoid False Starts. Build a maturity path with a successful migration from RBAC to ABAC at the core
Leverage ABAC as your foundation so you can scale with a Zero Trust approach. Rely on RBAC for identity management and enablement instead of systems and implementation.