I’m excited to announce a new milestone in our partnership with AWS: the Okera secure data access platform is now available and transactable on the AWS Marketplace.
In 2003 and 2004, Google – arguably the largest data-driven company at that time – released the seminal papers on
The potential for data and analytics to radically change the way businesses operate is arguably limitless.
The modern data platform has come a long way in terms of democratizing analytics, but it still fails to deliver on the complete enterprise data governance and protection strategy.
The enterprise data catalog is a powerful tool for any data-driven organization.
Aside from being a hacker, consultant, pen tester, and working for two security startups, I had the honor of leading security at Dropbox, Salesforce, Kaiser Permanente, and McKesson.
- Okera on AWS Marketplace: Enhanced Data Access for the Modern Analytics Platform
- Scaling Data Governance: Decentralize and Conquer
- Okera & Collibra Integration: Unleashing value between business governance and data platform teams
- Automating Policy Management with the Collibra Data Catalog
- Why ClearSky Invested in Okera – The Enterprise Needs a “Data Firewall”