The digital transformation era. Hot trend – but who’s succeeding and how?
Companies today understand that modern technologies can change how they operate for the better.
Data-driven insights producing new revenue streams, serving improved customer experiences, building innovative products, and creating competitive edge are the drivers for a digital transformation journey.
But with many new data sources emerging at scale, how can you make sure you’re headed in the right direction?
Some problem areas are:
- Analytical data stores are silo’d
- Rogue or forgotten data sets and fractured data governance
- Data security risks in a distributed analytic environment
In the worst cases, companies can pay a heavy price if sensitive data is not protected.
So how to do you win?
In this white paper by Mike Ferguson, Managing Director at Intelligent Business Strategies, breaks down:
- The impact of digital transformation on data
- Primary problems in analytics today
- Key requirements for governing access to data
- How to use Okera to govern access to a distributed analytical environment